Industrial Internet of Things - from Field to Cloud
The Industrial Internet of Things has changed the landscape of manufactiong and automation.
The industrial devices are now strongly connected to the cloud where collecting data has become crucial to enable AI/ML augmentated automonous processes.
Sterfive offers a unique expertise and a unique set of technologies that bridge the Automation (OT) and Native Cloud (IT) worlds together.
We provide of-the-shelve building blocks that allows OEMs to accelerate the development of edge to cloud solution.
Our OPC UA technology augmented by our unique implementation of OPC UA over PubSub gives you the best of OPC UA and MQTT.
Our solutions are based on our proven open-source technology.
It is secure, reliable, and appreciated by thousands of industrial users.
Solution for Machine Builders & OEM
- Choose OPC UA to make your machine ready to interoperate in the IIoT4 world
- Develop the OPC UA Model for your machine in a human reabable and machine friendly using Sterfive's OPC UA Modeler technology.
- Develop you own OPC UA Server with Node-OPCUA open source core, in NodeJS & Typescript
- Augment your server with Sterfive's OPC UA PubSub over MQTT modules.
- Connect your edge server to the cloud using our PubSub connectors for AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud or conventional MQTT Broker.
- Build a dedicated UX to monitored and administer your device remotely using the rich set of OPC UA UX components developed by Sterfive.
Speed & Agility
- we provide feature complete building blocks that are easily assembled together and mixed with specific industrial requirements.
- our solution doesn't constraint you to use only a subset of OPC UA rich functionality set, we provide access to OPC UA natvie functionally.
- we build a Proof of Concept withing days and incrementally deliver appliciations
- The NodeJS ecosystems provides
- Desktop Metal: Desktop Metal creates industrial 3D printers, and use NodeOPCUA to make them OPC UA interoperable.
- Fagor Automation: Fagor Automation creates CNC Control module, and implement UMATI Machine Specificiation with NodeOPCUA.
- MOSS: Moss develops 3D Inkjet printing modules, cloud connected.